Hammerhead Helmet 51-52cm / 20-20.5inches, Black with Hammerhead Off-Road Logo, Youth Medium - 011-1000Y-00
Youth Helmet made by Hammerhead Off-Road. This helmet is great for gokart riders or young ATV riders. This go-kart helmet comes in one size and in one color as pictured.
- Reliable ABS shell construction.
- Absolute motorcross performance from stealth aerodynamic style.
- Fully detachable and cleanable air comfot liner and cheek pads.
- Visor peak is removable as well as adjustable.
- Subtle shell recess permits a better fit and seal of goggles.
- Vented roost guard integrated into helmet.
- Air flow ventilation system to keep you cooler and more comfortable.
- Meets or exceeds DOT regulations.
"A proper-fitting motorcycle helmet can significantly reduce the risk of serious injury or death resulting from a head impact during an accident".
MEASURE YOUR HEAD: Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. Helmets must fit snugly, but not painfully tight. While holding the chinstraps outside of the helmet, pull it down over your head, taking care that the chinstraps do not go up inside the helmet. A proper-fitting helmet will feel snug with fairly even pressure around the sides and top of your head. On most modern helmets the liner is designed to be a little extra snug at first, but will break-in after several hours of riding to match the particular shape of your head.