Returns Policy & Procedures
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE RETURNING MERCHANDISE!
HammerHead Performance wants every customer to be satisfied with their purchase. We will accept back most packages (please see rules for exact description of packages we accept and will not accept) as long as they are in their original packaging and in an unused condition. HammerHead Performance will not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. For any lost, damaged or stolen package it is up to you to file a claim directly with the shipping company. We will try to help and assist you, but HammerHead Performance will not be responsible for any time lost and/or financial consideration(s).
We now have an R/A (Return Authorization) system which will streamline the returns process.
WE DO NOT WARRANTY PARTS
Our Returns Process
E-mail email@example.com and describe what you are returning AND the reason for the return. Please include any necessary supporting photos or documents along with your order number and name the order was under. If the return is accepted, we will then provide you with a unique R/A number and an address for returning the part(s).
Please package up the merchandise and write your R/A number in large font legibly on both the side and/or top of the box with a permanent marker or Sharpie. It is important that the box is packaged in a way that will not result in damage to the product(s) or your return will be denied.
Please ship the box to us. When the merchandise arrives, it will be processed by our receiving department. Please give us up to 7 – 10 days to refund your package.
Once the return is processed we will credit back your method of payment.
All packages should be returned to:
1000 Crowley Drive, Suite 150
Carrollton, TX 75006
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN R/A (return authorization) NUMBER ON THE BOX!
- We will NOT accept returns without an R/A number. Please email us to get an RA #.
- All returns must be sent PREPAID via UPS or FED EX ground service with a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for lost and/or damaged packages on their way back to us.
- Returned items should be packed well, preferably in the original packaging if possible.
- HammerHead Performance will NOT accept returns for:
- Used or damaged merchandise
- Electrical parts (CDI, stator, batteries, stereos, etc.)
- Performance Parts (exhaust systems, clutches, etc.)
- Overnight or 2nd day orders
- International orders
- Items over 21 days from date of purchase (14 days upon receiving)
HammerHead Performance reserves the right to deny any return for any reason
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for ALL returns unless the return is the result of our (HHP) error. HHP must be notified of any errors within seven (7) days of receiving shipment or return will be denied. HHP errors include the following:
- The incorrect merchandise was sent
- The merchandise was sent to an incorrect address
- The merchandise was missing inside the package