Hammerhead Performance Intake / Velocity Stack for 150cc, GY6 - INTAKE-150
The GY6 intake easily attaches to the carburetor and works in unison with the UNI Filter by attaching it to the other end of the intake. Installing the intake and UNI Filter together is a very simple modification that will greatly improve performance and the airflow over the stock, air-intake box.
- The 150cc intake comes standard as a part of our 150cc Hammerhead Performance Exhaust kit.
- The 150cc velocity stack will attach to a stock 24mm carburetor on a GY6 buggy or scooter, or any carburetor that has a 1.5" diameter opening on the air intake side
- This will NOT fit a 2" air intake opening carburetor like the 30mm or 32mm
- The optimal use for this 150cc intake is to use it in combination with our 2” UNI clamp-on, dual-layer filter (UNI FILTER NOT INCLUDED).
- Roughly six inches long, the 150cc intake will fit just about any 150cc go-kart.
- HammerHead Performance Logo
- *Rejetting the carburetor may be necessary *
**The key to more power in a combustion engine is managing the air flow. The components in this system must be tuned to ensure the proper air/fuel mixture. In most stock mini-buggies and go-karts the stock air intakes and mufflers are restricting air flow and this can lead to significantly less power than the motor is capable of. You can change this by using a UNI Filter and velocity stack to increase your buggy's performance. This easy modification improves the airflow greatly over the stock air intake box**
Please Note: UNI filter and/or Jets NOT included