Strider 12-Inch Sport Balance Bike - ST-S4RD, ST-S4PK, ST-S4GN, ST-S4BL, ST-S4YE
Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike
Industry-leading training bikes that help children as young as 18 months learn the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering, without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider's simple, no-pedal design builds confidence and eliminates fear by allowing kids to have their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace. This unique design teaches young children balance on two wheels right from the start, avoiding developmental delays typical with tricycles and training-wheel bikes. Genuine Strider balance bikes are sometimes referred to as push bikes, scoot bikes, run bikes, or running bikes. The U.S. Patented Strider balance bikes are the lightest balance bikes in their category (6.7 pounds), have the lowest seat height (for the youngest starting age), and are tested to the most stringent safety standards (age 18+ months vs. the less stringent 36+ months). Frame-integrated footrests, proprietary 'toddler-sized' components, and the ability to easily adjust to a growing child, make the Strider the only bike your child needs to develop their riding skills and successfully transfer onto their first pedal bike or dirt bike WITHOUT training wheels. Exclusive rear brake mount allows the option of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brakes sold separately.
Now includes both standard and extra-long seat posts to fit children of various heights.
The Sport model has a seat height range from 11-19", fitting children win an inseam 12-20".
- Ages 18 months to 5 years
- Super light weight: 3.0 kg/6.7 lbs
- Durable, U.S. patented steel frame
- No-tool assembly
- Quick-release padded saddle and handlebar clamps
- Extra-long seat post, extending the saddle height up to 19 in.
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tires
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Maximum rider weight: 27 kg/60 lbs
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically-shaped padded saddle
- Launchpad footrest with grip tape
- 12.7mm steel handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands
- Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends
- Frame-integrated footrests are positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance